Teriyaki Chicken and Rice Casserole

Teriyaki Chicken and Rice Casserole

Photo by: Sierra Smith

Recipe by: #EmilyBites
Yields: 8 Servings
Prep Time: 10 min, Cook Time: 15 min, Total Time; 25 min

I was excited to make this as I already had chicken breasts and I love Teriyaki! It’s really easy to make! It was fun watching the sauce thicken up so fast! Sadly, it was barely any sauce at all. I would suggest tripling the sauce ingredients! It was a little difficult to shred the chicken…maybe I didn’t leave it in long enough? In the end it still tasted really good! I had different veggies than what they called for as the nearest grocery store to me didn’t have any Asian veggies. Despite the change of vegetables it worked out perfect. My husband once again loved the dinner prepared for us. It was quite simple, quick and affordable! Highly recommend this dish! Thanks #EmilyBites!

Thanks for Watching! If you like this video, please SUBSCRIBE, and we have more videos here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyJS36ZRJsFwiaFt7cgUBRg

Don't forget to share, and like! Comment which recipe you think should be next!

Follow Mama Smith on:
BUSINESS INQUIRIES: sktproductions@yahoo.com

Subscribers Goal: 1k
View Goal: 100
Like Goal:50
Comment Goal:15
MUSIC TRACKS used in this video: Antarctic Sea Source: AudioBlocks.com
*All Music Used is from AudioBlocks.com

Comments

Popular Posts