4th of July Dessert - Very Berry Dessert Lasagna - NO BAKE!


Very Berry Dessert Lasagna

Photo By: Sierra Smith

Recipe by: OMG Chocolate Desserts
Serves: 12-16
Prep: 60min Cook: 0 min Total Time: 25 Min
Calories: 156kcal
@OMGChocolateDesserts



As soon as I saw this I knew I wanted to make it for the 4th of July! Leave it to me to forget to get the ingredients until the night before! All the Berry Blue Jello was out in 2 stores! Thank goodness for #Target! It was really easy and fast to make! I brought it over to my family-in-law’s house and everyone loved it! My father in law wanted to keep the leftovers! My mother in law tried each layer and loved it. She thought the strawberry had the over powering flavor whereas my husband thought the blueberry did. Guess it depends on your taste buds! This is definitely a great 4th of July dessert! My mom saw that I made this and decided to make it for the family over in Florida too! (I’m in CA)!

Don't forget to share, and like! Comment which recipe you think should be next!

Follow Mama Smith on:
BUSINESS INQUIRIES: sktproductions@yahoo.com

Subscribers Goal: 1k
View Goal: 100
Like Goal:50
Comment Goal:15
MUSIC TRACKS used in this video: No Time For Games Source: AudioBlocks.com
*All Music Used is from AudioBlocks.com


Comments

Popular Posts