Spinach Pumpkin Lasagna

Spinach Pumpkin Lasagna

Photo By: Sierra Smith

Recipe by: Monique Volz #AmbitiousKitchen
Yields: 6 Servings
Prep Time: 30 Min / Cook Time: 40 Min / Total Time: 1 hour 10 min

I don’t know what the sizes of my baking pans are, but I think it was the wrong size as it didn’t fit the way the recipe called for. It still worked out though. The noodles were super slippery while coming out of the boiling water.

As far as the spinach goes, it needed WAY more spinach than what the recipe called for. I suggest adding x4 the amount.
I only had one can of pumpkin puree as I had that one since this past Fall. But everyone else didn’t carry it as it is out of season. I wish I had more of each sauce, but it worked out. I added extra cheese on top – for… more cheese is always better!
It filled our apartment with the sweet delicious aroma!
I wasn’t sure what I was going to think of it, for no one thinks pumpkin when they think of lasagna.
Turned out DELICIOUS though! It even tasted really good with Sour Cream! I highly recommend this dish! It’s Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy Free (just replace the cheese) and very filling!

Thanks for Watching! If you like this video, please SUBSCRIBE, and we have more videos here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyJS36ZRJsFwiaFt7cgUBRg

Don't forget to share, and like! Comment which recipe you think should be next!

Follow Mama Smith on:
BUSINESS INQUIRIES: sktproductions@yahoo.com

Subscribers Goal: 1k
View Goal: 100
Like Goal:50
Comment Goal:15
MUSIC TRACKS used in this video: Antarctic Sea Source: AudioBlocks.com


Challenge – Find a unique recipe (or a recipe you love and want her to try) and comment the recipe (or the link to the recipe).
Nutrition
Servings: 12 servings
Serving size: 1 slice
Calories: 311kcal
Fat: 12.1g
Saturated fat: 5.3g
Carbohydrates: 31.3g
Fiber: 4.4g
Sugar: 4g
Protein: 19.1g

Comments

Popular Posts