Cheddar-Stuffed Sweet Potato BBQ Turkey Meatloaf


Cheddar-Stuffed Sweet Potato BBQ Turkey Meatloaf
Yields: 4 Servings
Prep Time: 10 Min / Cook Time: 55 Min / Total Time: 1 hour 5 min



healthy sweet potato BBQ turkey meatloaf stuffed with cheese
Not only did this look good, but it looked very unique so I decided to give it a go!


While shredding the "sweet potato" it looked white like a regular potato. The store sign said "Sweet Potato" and it was in the shape of one, but it didn't quite convince me it was one. Maybe it just wasn't ripe yet?

I ended up getting 3lbs of ground turkey - but I only needed one. I learned that approximately 2 1/4 cups = 1lb. Cool right? I used a mixture of shredded mexican cheese instead of Cheddar since I already had this stuff. After everything was cut and the potato shreds were cooked I mixed everything into the big bowl. TIME TO GET MESSY! (Best way to make sure everything gets mixed nicely is to mix with your hands!)

It turned out PERFECT! Though, I wish I doubled the recipe. It was just feeding me and my husband but we like left-overs and seconds. This really just fit for one meal with a small taste for leftovers. The flavors were like fireworks! My husband loved it too! Wish there was more!
Watch my #TikTok Video below to see me making the dish! And while you're at it, don't forget to follow me on TikTok: @Kyrschel!




Comments

Popular Posts