Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries


 Recipe I used: https://www.apinchofhealthy.com/air-fryer-sweet-potato-fries/

I love sweet potatoes! Don't you? And even more in fries style! Well thanks to a dear friend of mine I have an air fryer. So I looked up a quick recipe and went to work!
I preheated the air fryer to 400 degrees F.

I sliced up my tots (bigger when I sliced the whole potato instead of cutting in half like the recipe called for), and seasoned them with salt, black pepper, paprika and olive oil. Mixed it all up and put then into the air fryer. They cooked for 10 minutes before I took them out and stirred them up. I placed them back in for another 10.ALL DONE! Crispy (not as much as I wanted tho...) and tasty! I prob should have used a little less oil and stirred it a little more throughout the cooking but overall they turned out great! Delicious and yummy!


A definite must do again in the future! 


Comments

Popular Posts