Green Goddess English Muffin Sandwich

Hey everybody!

This morning I had the privilege of trying the Green Goddess English Muffin Sandwich! (Click Here for the Recipe)

I was pretty nervous about trying this because I'm not a big fan of having avocado IN my food. I enjoy eating it on it's own with some salt; but, that's about it. I gave it a shot though and was pleasantly surprised! What a delectable breakfast!

Not only did it satisfy any spices that were needed (muffin covered the salty flavor while the rest of the greens complimented each other very well and added a mouthful of flavors), but it was filling and very satisfying!

I wish I could keep eating it; but, I want to save the rest for other mornings! I find myself ready to go to bed so I can wake up and eat another one of these scrumptious sandwiches! I'm sure anyone could eat these as a lunch or snack; but, I enjoy them as a breakfast sandwich. It has protein and greens and grains! What a perfect way to start off your day!

Here's to a great start and ready for more recipe adventures!

Pregnant Cooking Mama Barefoot in the Kitchen,
Over and Out!



Comments

Popular Posts