First Post Excitement

Hello Everyone!
My name is Sierra! I've never really been big into cooking but recently I found a curiosity and excitement for it. I lost a lot of my previous passions for hobbies I was into. I kept trying to think of something I could do that would make me excited that I could talk about with my husband as he's constantly going on about cars (he was a mechanic).

Laying in bed last night I realized recently I found excitement in looking through recipes and planning meals. So I thought maybe I could get more into cooking!

Here's a little about me. I'm 25 years old (26 in October). I got married to my best friend April 12 2019. I am 4 months pregnant with my first baby (18 weeks tomorrow). I live in Hesperia, Ca. I was born in AZ, raised in Jacksonville, FL. Lived in Vegas for 2 years now here I am in Southern CA. I am the oldest of 5. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I served my LDS mission in two places, Biloxi, MS mission and Knoxville,TN mission.

This blog is going to share my journey of cooking and trying new foods. I may record myself cooking sometimes while other times I may just upload a picture(s).

Here's to a new start of an exciting new adventure!

Comments

Popular Posts