Cooking Challenge - Episode 1


Cooking Challenge!
One has to cook a meal with a list of foods the other provides. Cannot add or take away anything from the list. Spices are up for grabs (anything goes). Cannot follow a recipe - has to wing it! Episode 1 list: Chicken Breasts, carrots, rice, chicken broth, peas, Crushed tomatoes, olive oil, onions & Cheddar Cheese.

As soon as I looked at all the ingredients I knew exactly what I was going to do. Kind of funny though, because I kept forgetting ingredients. I looked at the list half way through cooking some things, and realized I still needed to use a couple things. Whoops! In the end, I used all 9 and it turned out delicious! The chicken was moist and perfectly cooked! The rice was well done and the carrots and peas were perfectly boiled. Everything was so full of flavor! Pretty excited about it actually!

Don't forget to subscribe to my channel!


Click HERE to watch the video!

Comments

Popular Posts